Skip to main content

The Binary Society Project is Underway!!!!

Greeting and Salutations
Welcome to the Binary Society
The Binary Society is an Information Technology & Internet Telecommunications Company. (Not for Profit)
We specialize in the R&D of Business & Infrastructure Information Technology & Internet Telecommunications and.....
Consultant Sales of Business and Residential I.T. & I.T. Solutions.


The Binary Society is a company with a National Agenda....
A National Agenda of Corporate Responsibility.
    IE.... The Binary Society Project
                    Supported by: The IP Foundation
 The Projects of the Binary Society will have it Poised to Buy Google.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 25 Year Update: #LCORPS Nation I.T. Job Creation & Educational Tours

My name is Christopher Lovell Seymore Sr. Thank you for this great opportunity to meet with you today. I am the Founder of LIFE CHANGING OUT REACH PROGRAMS & SERVICES.  It is my job to implement nonprofit corporate practices to promote environmental stewardship, human rights, diversity and information technology job creation across the United States of America. I have traveled countless miles documenting United States Urban and Rural Poverty. I am excited to be here with you today as Las Vegas is my last stop on this mission, and the place of celebration for our 25-year nonprofit community service anniversary. Over the last 25 years I HAVE accomplished a life goal of being consistent in: *Educating youth in American, and World History *Helping youth develop a high self esteem *Advancing youth in secondary, and post secondary education *Teaching youth the importance of getting involved in the 21st century Information Technology Comput...

Mayor R.T. Rybak Dances for Life Changing Out Reach Programs & Services L.C.O.R.P.S.

  STEP -UP/ Achieve/ L.C.O.R.P.S Life Changing Out Reach Programs & Services is proud to have been a part of the 2011 STEP UP Youth Employment program as an employer of summer interns. Many thanks to all that made this possible, and we greatly appreciative to the 3 interns who chose L.C.O.R.P.S. as their intern site. Our interns were: Marco Zamacona, Tammela James, and Stephon Cole. Thanks Lady and Gents!!!!!! These three interns ran the Giving Youth A Vision:  "Young Gifted & Wise Environmental-Art  Summer Camp Workshops " in partnership with ARTS-US. http://www.arts-us.org/ Check out the slide show of the Young Gifted and Wise!!!!! 2011 summer camp - make slideshow Dodge Nature Center 2011 Summer Camp G.Y.V.w/Arts Us - make slideshow STEP -UP Achieve—part of the City of Minneapolis STEP -UP program — connects businesses with the next generation of talented and diverse workers, provides critical hands-on job skills for young people, and build...

US streets full of formerly middle class