PLEASE R.S.V.P. @ https://
WHEREAS: Since the age of 18 Christopher has displayed a proven track record of assisting in the development of African American youth, their peers of all nationalities, and their families culturally, academically, socially, and economically; and offering programs which he designed to help them develop maturity, responsibility, self-esteem, and control over their lives while setting future goals and making the best possible decisions; and
WHEREAS: For the last 25 years Christopher has accomplished a life goal of being consistent in Minnesota:
*Educating youth in African American and American World History
*Helping youth develop a high self esteem
*Advancing youth in secondary, and postsecondary education
*Teaching youth the importance of getting involved in the 21st century Information Technology Computer Age.
*Helping youth denounce gang violence; and all other types of violence; and
WHEREAS: Christopher has a strong commitment to helping people succeed in making a positive change in their lives. He is a Nonprofit Organization Founder, who holds the CEO position of Socially Responsible Investor. Christopher implements nonprofit corporate practices to promote environmental stewardship, human rights, diversity and information technology job creation across the United States of America; and
WHEREAS: The weekend of June 16th, 17th, and 18th Hundreds will gather in Bloomington MN help celebrate 25 YEARS of public nonprofit community service with Christopher Lovell Seymore many Honored Guest.
NOW, THEREFORE, MARK DAYTON, Governor of Minnesota, SHOULD hereby proclaim Friday June 16TH 2017 as: CHRISTOPHER SEYMORE DAY AS A REQUEST FOR PROCLAMATION HAS BEEN MADE.
On this day June 16th Christopher will:
· Host His 2nd 24-Hour Event!
· Setting out to make and/or break 5 Geniuses Book of world records for:
1. 25 years of documented Research & Development for one nonprofit mission
2. The most books published for nonprofit mission
3. The most miles traveled for nonprofit mission
4. The most expensive pieces of art for sale for nonprofit venture
5. The most expensive articles of clothing and accessories for sale for nonprofit venture
· Unveil Lcorps N.G.O. Next 25 year Job Creation National Initiative Titled Plan 2043
· Present the 30 day MN Vikings Giving Challenge
· Will honor 50 of the most influential people in my life
· ……and Party Like It’s 19 99