These ten charts show the black-white economic gap hasn’t budged in 50 years....
L.C.O.R.P.S. can change that by offering:
Life Changing Out Reach Programs & Services
1) The black unemployment rate has consistently been twice as high as the white unemployment rate for 50 years:
For this reason LCORPS will create new jobs to decrease African American Unemployment rates.
2) For the past 50 years, black unemployment has been well above recession levels:
The types of Jobs LCORPS will create will be recession proof.
3) The gap in household income between blacks and whites hasn't narrowed in the last 50 years:
The jobs that LCORPS will create will narrow the house hold income gaps between blacks and whites.
4) In fact, the wealth disparity between whites and blacks grew even wider during the Great Recession.
The types of jobs, programs & and services LCORPS will create will narrow the gap of wealth disparity between whites and blacks.
5) The black poverty rate is no longer declining:
The types of jobs, programs & and services LCORPS will create will lower the poverty rate for African Americans.
6) Black children are far more likely than whites to live in areas of concentrated poverty:
The types of programs and services LCORPS will provide will decrease areas of concentrated poverty in the United States.
7) Our schools are more segregated today than in 1980:
The programs and services of LCORPS will increase U.S. social/racial integration in educational institutions. As well as public and private for profit and nonprofit organizations.
8) The marriage gap has widened over the past 50 years:
The programs and services of LCORPS will increase over all economic well being and security for African American families in the U.S.
9) Blacks are still far more likely to be uninsured than whites. That's true for both adults and children:
The programs and services of LCORPS will decrease the overall rate for the uninsured in African American Communities and provide an increase to accessing quality medical services.
10) The racial disparity in incarceration rates is bigger than it was in the 1960s:
The programs and services offered by LCORPS will decrease the incarceration rate of African American in the United States.